Sedbergh – Ingmire Hall
Ingmire Hall is a 16th Century house built around the remains of a pele tower. The mansion was enlarged in the early C19, extended in about 1900, partially destroyed by fire in the 1920s and extended again and partially remodelled in 1989. It is built of coursed rubble with quoins and has slate roofs.
The Hall is built on private grounds, but there is a public footpath running along side the drive way.
Go to Menu :