Book Windermere lodges, including Windermere lodges with hot tubs, from our choice of 88 lodges at 10 locations around Windermere lake and Coniston. Find details below or go to Map View.
White Cross Bay Lodges
Set in 60 acres of woodlands running down to the lake shore, and with extensive facilities, these family friendly Windermere lodges are in high demand. 22 lodges.
Fallbarrow Windermere Lodges
On the lake shore, family friendly Bowness-on-Windermere lodges in a lovely setting and close to all the visitor attractions & facilities. 18 lodges.
- Boathouse bar and restaurant & the Barn deli and café
- Boat launch facilities and marina
- Children’s play area, picnic area and beer garden
- Shop with off licence
- One of these Windermere lodges has a hot tub
- Some pet friendly lodges
- Short breaks from £169. Full week from £229
Avon Wood Windermere lodges
Luxury Windermere lodges in a tranquil Lake District hideaway set in natural woodland. With private lake frontage and slipway. Perfect for romantic breaks. 6 lodges.
- Peaceful site
- Many lodges are adults only
- Private Windermere lake frontage
- Sailing boat and canoe launching slipway
- 5 of these Windermere lodges with hot tubs
- No pet friendly lodges
- Short breaks from £437. Full week from £604
Blakeholme Bay View lodge
One luxury pet friendly lodge and luxury camping pods set in ancient woodland on the Hill of Oaks private holiday park. Onsite facilities include
- 1 mile of private Windermere lake frontage.
- 6 piers and 2 slipways for boat launching
- Fully licensed shop. Children’s play area.
- Windermere Lake Cruises connection (main season only)
- Luxury ensuite pods are also available here. (separate pricing)
- A pet friendly lodge. 2 pods are pet friendly.
- Short break from £295. Full week from £522
Windermere lodges in the countryside
Book your Windermere lodge in some of the most beautiful and tranquil countryside in the Lake District.
Family friendly lodges nestled in rolling countryside just 3 miles from Windermere Village and 5 miles from Ambleside. 4 lodges.
- The Haybarn Inn & beer garden
- Games room & children’s play area
- Horse riding & pony trekking
- Shop & laundrette
- One of these lodges has a hot tub
- 1 pet friendly lodge
- Short breaks from £381. Full week from £448
Pound Farm Lodges
Peacefully located in mature grounds in beautiful Lake District countryside near Crook, just 10 minutes drive from Bowness-on-Windermere. 2 lodges.
- Neither of these lodges accept pets
- Real ale Inn serving food 400m from the park entrance
- Laundry facilities are included within the lodges
- Tranquil site with wildlife interest
- Neither of these Windermere lodges have hot tubs
- No pet friendly lodges
- Short breaks from £265. Full week from £395
Newby Bridge Country Park Lodges
A private holiday park set in wild woodland just 7 minutes drive south of Lakeside Pier on Windermere lake. 2 holiday lodges.
Woodlands Hotel & Pine Lodges
Situated in 3 acres of private Lake District woodland. Just 15 minutes to Lakeside Pier on Windermere lake and 8 minutes to Grange-over-Sands. 11 lodges.
Meadow’s End Lodges
Luxury lodges nestling peacefully in tranquil meadowland. 3 minutes from pretty Cartmel village and just 17 minutes to Lakeside Pier on Windermere lake. 13 lodges.
- Tranquil countryside site
- Excellent pubs & restaurants just 15 minutes walk
- Some lodges have woodburning stoves
- David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation meadowland
- 13 of these Windermere lodges with hot tubs
- 4 pet friendly lodges with hot tubs
- Short breaks from £299. Full week from £484
Crake Valley Lodges
Boutique lodges in a beautiful, elevated setting above Coniston Water. Wonderful Lakeland views of the Old Man of Coniston and other surrounding fells. 5 lodges.
- Tranquil site
- Laundry and drying room
- Grocery pack available (pre-order)
- Within walking distance of Coniston Water
- 3 of these Coniston lodges with hot tubs
- 3 pet friendly lodges with hot tubs
- Short breaks from £246. Full week from £349