Book Windermere lodges, including Windermere lodges with hot tubs, from our choice of 88 lodges at 10 locations around Windermere lake and Coniston. Find details below or go to Map View.
Windermere lodges beside the lake
Windermere lake is the most popular destination in the Lake District. Apart from the beautiful scenery, superb walking and easy access to watersports, there’s a host of attractions and things to do nearby when you book a Windermere lakeside lodge.
White Cross Bay Lodges
Set in 60 acres of woodlands running down to the lake shore, and with extensive facilities, these family friendly Windermere lodges are in high demand. 22 lodges.
Fallbarrow Windermere Lodges
On the lake shore, family friendly Bowness-on-Windermere lodges in a lovely setting and close to all the visitor attractions & facilities. 18 lodges.
- Boathouse bar and restaurant & the Barn deli and café
- Boat launch facilities and marina
- Children’s play area, picnic area and beer garden
- Shop with off licence
- Some of these Windermere lodges have hot tubs
- Some pet friendly lodges
- Full weeks from £2692
Blakeholme Bay View lodge
One luxury pet friendly lodge and luxury camping pods set in ancient woodland on the Hill of Oaks private holiday park. Onsite facilities include
- 1 mile of private Windermere lake frontage.
- 6 piers and 2 slipways for boat launching
- Fully licensed shop. Children’s play area.
- Windermere Lake Cruises connection (main season only)
- Luxury ensuite pods are also available here. (separate pricing)
- A pet friendly lodge. 2 pods are pet friendly.
- Short break from £295. Full week from £522
Windermere lodges in the countryside
Book your Windermere lodge in some of the most beautiful and tranquil countryside in the Lake District.
The Pastures Holiday Lodges
Luxury lodges on the edge of the Lake District in a tranquil hideaway set in 26 acres of woodland and pasture. Its a peaceful and tranquil setting. Perfect for romantic breaks. 6 lodges are available to hire.
Family friendly lodges nestled in rolling countryside just 3 miles from Windermere Village and 5 miles from Ambleside. 4 lodges.
- The Haybarn Inn & beer garden
- Games room & children’s play area
- Horse riding & pony trekking
- Shop & laundrette
- One of these lodges has a hot tub
- 1 pet friendly lodge
- Short breaks from £381. Full week from £448
Pound Farm Lodges
Peacefully located in mature grounds in beautiful Lake District countryside near Crook, just 10 minutes drive from Bowness-on-Windermere. 2 lodges.
- Neither of these lodges accept pets
- Real ale Inn serving food 400m from the park entrance
- Laundry facilities are included within the lodges
- Tranquil site with wildlife interest
- Neither of these Windermere lodges have hot tubs
- No pet friendly lodges
- Short breaks from £265. Full week from £395
Newby Bridge Country Park Lodges
A private holiday park set in wild woodland just 7 minutes drive south of Lakeside Pier on Windermere lake. 2 holiday lodges.
Woodlands Hotel & Pine Lodges
Situated in 3 acres of private Lake District woodland. Just 15 minutes to Lakeside Pier on Windermere lake and 8 minutes to Grange-over-Sands. 11 lodges.
The Lakeland village of Coniston, with its pretty lake Coniston Water, is a short drive from Windermere lake. Here is a quieter Lake District but still immensely popular with visitors. Very atmospheric, with superb scenery and walking and wonderful old worlde Inns.
Crake Valley Lodges
Boutique lodges in a beautiful, elevated setting above Coniston Water. Wonderful Lakeland views of the Old Man of Coniston and other surrounding fells. 5 lodges.
- Tranquil site
- Laundry and drying room
- Grocery pack available (pre-order)
- Within walking distance of Coniston Water
- 3 of these Coniston lodges with hot tubs
- 3 pet friendly lodges with hot tubs
- Short breaks from £246. Full week from £349