Date/Time Date(s) - 05/03/2021
Category(ies) Outdoor Activities
Walks with Alpacas at Whinlatter Forest
Alpacaly Ever After are delighted to be working with Forestry Commission England to bring our world famous alpaca walks to Whinlatter Forest!
Trail through England’s only true mountain forest, get to know our delightful alpacas up close along the way, take part in feeding time and ask as many questions as you can think of!
Activity takes place at Whinlatter Forest, Keswick, Cumbria CA12 5TW.
What to Expect
- Prices start at £35 per person on a Mixed Group Walk. No children under 10 allowed for this activity, (please see our Lingholm Estate site for Private walks).
- Activity lasts 1.5 hours with a safety introduction at the start and feeding session at the end.
- The walk has some steeper gradients and is suitable for people with good fitness and mobility levels only.
- Site facilities include cafe and visitor centre with washrooms, car parking and disabled parking, playgrounds and various outdoor activities including cycling routes, Go Ape and children’s nature trails.
- Group sizes of up to 12 walkers.
- Ages 10 and over.
If you have found these What's On in the Lake District pages useful please help to support Visit Cumbria by Booking Your Accommodation through us. You pay the same lowest rate but sometimes we receive a small commission for this, which helps us to keep our 1,500+ free pages online and updated. Your support helps us to maintain our independence and impartiality and is very much appreciated. Thank you.