Date(s) - 22/06/2019
Step up to the plate – Walk Ullswater Way the Foodie Way
Step up to the plate, explore Ullswater the foodie way in aid of Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland.
A charity walk celebrating all things Cumbrian, based in the heart of our clinical services area.
Walk the Ullswater way for Hospice at Home on Saturday 22nd June 2019 and get the true taste of Cumbria.
- Approx distance: 21 or 10 miles
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Registration Fee: £30
- Fundraising Pledge: £125
Supported by a range of local businesses and local eateries, the walk will offer:
- Samples of Cumbrian delicacies along the route
- Breath taking views
- A free t-shirt, water bottle and badge
- Marshalled check points throughout the route
- Return transport to Pooley Bridge if required
- Treats, hydration stations for your four legged friends
- A grab and go breakfast station, hot meal at the end of the walk and a well earned celebratory drink
As a local charity, you can be certain that all proceeds raised from the event go directly towards vital hospice care and support within your local community.
For more information please visit: www.hospiceathome.co.uk/events/event/step-up-to-the-plate/
Event kindly sponsored by Unwin Jones Partnership
If you have found these What's On in the Lake District pages useful please help to support Visit Cumbria by Booking Your Accommodation through us. You pay the same lowest rate but sometimes we receive a small commission for this, which helps us to keep our 1,500+ free pages online and updated. Your support helps us to maintain our independence and impartiality and is very much appreciated. Thank you.