Date(s) - 22/02/2022
Classes & Courses
Start Drawing course will help you to learn to reconnect with drawing in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Drawing is a fundamental skill instinctive from an early age, however, for whatever reason, many people give up when they are young.
Through a series of drawing tasks, you will learn to:
– Explore different drawing techniques using pencil, graphite, charcoal and pastel.
– Connect with your observation of a subject matter through some enjoyable tasks that will increase your skills within the discipline of drawing.
– Appreciate elements that make up a well-drawn composition through the practical application of different processes and techniques.
– Apply some simple colour theories in the production of a coloured drawing.
– Appreciate some different approaches to, and styles of, drawing by looking at artists’ work.
– Different methods of teaching and learning will include practical work, demonstrations, group discussion, one-to-one advice and guidance, looking at work by other artists, and peer learning.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01539 725 133
If you have found these What's On in the Lake District pages useful please help to support Visit Cumbria by Booking Your Accommodation through us. You pay the same lowest rate but sometimes we receive a small commission for this, which helps us to keep our 1,500+ free pages online and updated. Your support helps us to maintain our independence and impartiality and is very much appreciated. Thank you.