Date(s) - 22/11/2020
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Category(ies) Cumbria for Kids
Meet and Greet the Alpacas
Meet The Alpacas & Llamas at The Lingholm Estate… and so it was once upon a time when The Lingholm Estate was the perfect place to live alpacaly ever after! Situated on the Western Shore of Derwentwater in a dramatic location, it is surrounded by incredible views of some of the best loved Lakeland fells.
Activity takes place at The Lingholm Estate, Portinscale, Keswick, The Lake District CA12 5TZ.
What to expect
- Every Saturday and Sunday at 2:30pm you will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with the alpacas and llamas.
- Prices start at £12 per adult, £6 for children 4 – 12yrs and under 4s are free.
- The activity lasts 30 mins and involves hand feeding the boys on their home field, spending time getting to know the herd and learning lots from the guide!
- Groups of up to 15.
- Suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Site facilities include cafe and bakery with washrooms, free car parking and disabled parking, walled garden, grounds, jetty onto Derwentwater.
- Also accessible by Keswick Launch Ferry Service.
- Please note this activity takes place at The Lingholm Estate, Portinscale, Keswick, The Lake District CA12 5TZ.
If you have found these What's On in the Lake District pages useful please help to support Visit Cumbria by Booking Your Accommodation through us. You pay the same lowest rate but sometimes we receive a small commission for this, which helps us to keep our 1,500+ free pages online and updated. Your support helps us to maintain our independence and impartiality and is very much appreciated. Thank you.