Date/Time Date(s) - 06/05/2021
12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Category(ies) Outdoor Activities
Llama Trekking through the Newlands Valley
Alpacaly Ever After offer guided Llama treks for you, your family and your friends in our mixed group treks with a gang of fellow llama lovers! Trek through the Newlands Valley, one of the most picturesque valleys in the National Park.
Activity takes place from Little Town Farm Guest House, CA12 5TU
Be surrounded by the beauty of the Lake District World Heritage Site, as you hike between the summits of Catbells and Maiden moor, looking down over Derwentwater.
Get to know our fascinating llamas up close along your journey, take part in feeding time, ask as many questions and take as many selfies as you like!
What to Expect
- We’ll record your adventure with photographs throughout the trek absolutely free of charge using your mobile phones and cameras!
- PLEASE NOTE from 01/11/2019 – 01/04/2020 the Llama Trek will be a lower level route due to conditions.
- Prices start at £60 per person walking 1 llama, or £80 (total) for 2 people sharing 1 llama.
- No under 16s on this activity.
- Activity lasts 2.5 hours – walk 2 hours with a safety introduction at the start and feeding session at the end.
- The walk has some steep gradients and rough terrain and is suitable for people with moderate to good fitness and ability levels only.
- Site facilities include guest house, tearoom with washrooms and car parking.
- Group sizes of up to 16 walkers, 8 llamas.
If you have found these What's On in the Lake District pages useful please help to support Visit Cumbria by Booking Your Accommodation through us. You pay the same lowest rate but sometimes we receive a small commission for this, which helps us to keep our 1,500+ free pages online and updated. Your support helps us to maintain our independence and impartiality and is very much appreciated. Thank you.