Date(s) - 01/10/2022
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Classes & Courses
Lino Printing Workshop
Linocut is a lovely, tactile printmaking method, originally made popular by Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse.
In this workshop we’ll show you some simple techniques for creating your own original artworks with Edna, our antique printing press, along with methods that you will be able to recreate at home.
- Friendly instruction and advice (no previous experience necessary)
- Small groups for a personal approach
- Use of all equipment and quality materials
- Printmakers will have fun using Edna, our beautiful antique printing press, previously used by David Hockney
- Delicious homemade vegetarian lunch with cakes, and refreshments throughout the day
Venue: Brightside Barn Art Studio and Gallery, Crossfells Cottage, Clifton Dykes, Penrith CA10 2DG
Price: all workshops are £85 per person, per day
More info: www.brightsidebarn.co.uk/workshops
If you have found these What's On in the Lake District pages useful please help to support Visit Cumbria by Booking Your Accommodation through us. You pay the same lowest rate but sometimes we receive a small commission for this, which helps us to keep our 1,500+ free pages online and updated. Your support helps us to maintain our independence and impartiality and is very much appreciated. Thank you.