Date(s) - 26/09/2020
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Category(ies) Outdoor Activities
Slip, splash and slide your way down one of the Lake District’s beautiful ghylls with Keswick Adventures!
Packed full of adrenaline, ghyll scrambling is an exhilarating and challenging outdoor activity that will leave you wanting more!
Our friendly and experienced instructors will lead you down natural rock chutes, through plunging waterfalls and into crystal clear mountain pools! Take on this amazing Lake District challenge that you’ll remember for a lifetime!
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- We cater for groups, families and individuals
- You will require a towel, shorts and a bathing costume. Footwear with laces is required to be worn
- Wetsuits and high-quality safety equipment are provided
- Price: £37.50 per person (group discounts may apply)
- Length of activity: 2 – 3 hours depending on the size of the group
Contact: 07712 162088
Unit 5 Sunset Hill, Burns, Keswick, CA12 4RN
If you have found these What's On in the Lake District pages useful please help to support Visit Cumbria by Booking Your Accommodation through us. You pay the same lowest rate but sometimes we receive a small commission for this, which helps us to keep our 1,500+ free pages online and updated. Your support helps us to maintain our independence and impartiality and is very much appreciated. Thank you.