Date/Time Date(s) - 17/01/2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location Newby Bridge
Category(ies) Outdoor Activities
Cold Water Adventures
Why not come along and join this amazing and epic cold water dip challenge?
About this Event
On this adventure you will experience the buzz of endorphins of an invigorating swim in the beautiful waters of lake Windermere! Learn about the health and well being benefits of a cold water dip, then finish with a nice warm drink, snacks and light lunch.
Our experienced cold water staff will help you to enjoy this event as a one of experience or it could be your starting point to join the thousands who have taken up this wonderful and adrenaline fun sport. It may also help you to overcome the fear of falling in cold water during other water based activities.
This is one of the most adventurous and exciting open water swims you can do whether you are a novice or an experience swimmer who already enjoys open water endurance swims.
Location: the activities will take place at the Active Base Centre, Newby Bridge, Windermere, Cumbria, LA12 8NN
- Price Adults £45, Child (10 to 17years old) £40 – NB must have an accompanying responsible adult.
- Meet at Fell Foot boating center.
- Duration of event 2 hours.
- Hot drinks, snacks and light lunch provided (Please contact us for dietary requirements).
- Swim cap and ear plugs included.
- Bring your own swim wear and swim shoes e.g. crocks, wetsuit is optional.
- Requirements: YOU MUST be able to swim 25metres and be in good health.
- Disabled access (Please contact us for specific requirements).
- Terms and conditions apply.
Please note we have a no refund policy however we are willing to transfer your booking onto another date (within 12 months).
Please note that when you book you are securing your place with a £15 DEPOSIT ONLY and the remainder will need to be paid on the day.
Visit www.triskeli-swims.com/cold-water-adventures or to book direct on www.eventbrite.co.uk
Contact: [email protected]
If you have found these What's On in the Lake District pages useful please help to support Visit Cumbria by Booking Your Accommodation through us. You pay the same lowest rate but sometimes we receive a small commission for this, which helps us to keep our 1,500+ free pages online and updated. Your support helps us to maintain our independence and impartiality and is very much appreciated. Thank you.