Field Broughton – St Peter’s Church
Location : Field Broughton / Cartmel
Grid Ref SD 387817
St Peter’s Church at Field Broughton was built in 1892-4 to a design by Paley and Austin, and was eminently characteristic of their work. It has a high crossing tower, with stair-turret, and recessed spire.
Photo by Martin Norgate. Window to the left is Faith Hope and Charity by William Morris.
Go to Menu :