Camerton – St Peter’s Church
Camerton church is away from the village, by a bend in the River Derwent. It has a small west tower of 1855, with a polygonal top, a nave, transept and chancel.
There is a single stained glass window in the vestry – Christ crowned with thorns and the Cross on His shoulder, by William Wailes.
Aerial photo by Simon Ledingham.
Go to Menu :