Warwick Bridge – Our Lady & St Wilfrid’s Church
The Roman Catholic Church in Warwick Bridge of Our Lady & St Wilfrid was designed by A.W.N. Pugin, 1841, and is his only church in Cumbria.
The side stained glass windows are by John Hardman, who mostly worked to Pugin’s designs, though these windows were done after Pugin’s death.
Aerial photo by Simon Ledingham.
Go to Menu :