Ulverston – The old Holy Trinity Church
Holy Trinity church was built between 1829 and 1832 and designed by Anthony Salvin.
It was built in the Early English style, with nave, north and south aisles, northeast tower and spire, north south and west galleries.
The stained glass windows, by a variety of artists including Charles Kempe, are all still in situ despite the building having been a sports centre, empty and partially derelict, and now converted into flats.
Photos by Matthew Emmott.
Go to Menu :