Kendal – Sleddall Almshouses and Chapel
Sleddall Chapel and Almshouses are situated on Aynam Road in Kendal, right next to the River Kent.
The almshouses and the chapel were built in 1887 by John Sleddall, in commemoration of Queen Victoria’s jubilee. The chapel was converted to two houses by the trustees of the site in 1986.
Photos by Matthew Emmott.
Go to Menu :