Kendal – 7 Stramongate
7 Stramongate was built in 1546 (according to the coat of arms on the building) for the Bellingham family. The house was restored in 1863 by John Broadbent. The house has a yard extending to the rear of the building which eventually passes through to New Road by the river.
Above photos by Matthew Emmott.
Go to Menu :