Kendal – 134-136 Highgate
The two houses at 134 and 136 Highgate were built on the site of some old weaving shops by John Davidson of Hill Top in about 1798.
Their elegant fronts are typical of the work of kendal architect Francis Webster.
Both properties are bow occupied by (different) accountants’ businesses.
Photos by Matthew Emmott.
Go to Menu :