Broughton Mills – Holy Innocents Church
Parish of Broughton and Duddon – The Vicarage, Broughton-in-Furness, Tel: 01229 716305.
In the tiny church of Holy Innocents, Broughton Mills, Dunnerdale, is one small stained glass window – of Christ on the Cross, a memorial to Frederic Amadeus Malleson, vicar from 1870 to 1897.
The design is by Charles Kempe, and has the characteristic small wheatsheaf symbol in the bottom left corner.
Go to Menu :