Plumpton Wall – St John the Evangelist’s Church
The Church of St John the Evangelist at Plumpton Wall is a good modern (1907) building by Sir Robert Lorimer, with sharply battered walls, and a pele-like tower. The interior furnishings, and the windows by William Morris & Co and Powells of Whitefriars, are of a uniformily high standard.
Aerial photo by Simon Ledingham.
Go to Menu :