Hutton in the Forest – St James’ Church
The church of St James, in Hutton in the Forest, was originally built in 1714, but with a
chancel of imitation 15th century, and a nave with imitation early 16th century windows.
There is a sculpture of a cross-shaft with interlace, by W.G. Collingwood.
Aerial photos by Simon Ledingham.
Go to Menu :