Most pages in this website contain links to other relevant websites. Below are some general sites about Cumbria that may be of interest to you.
Certain links in this website will lead to websites that are not under the control of us. When you activate these you will leave this website. We have no control over and accept no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under our control. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site.
Cumbria Links :
- Facebook – VisitCumbria – more pictures and comment about this website and Cumbria
- Wikipedia – Cumbria related pages
- The BBC Guide to Cumbria
- Visit Eden
- Facebook – Visit Eden
- Good Dutch website on holidaying in the UK, including the Lake District
Daily Photos and Walks :
- Lakeland Cam – Tony Richards
- Mad About Mountains – by Ann Bowker
- David Hall Lake District Walks
- The Lakeland Fells – by Andrew Leaney
- Share the Fell Walking Experience – by Andy Wallace
- The Mason’s Arms, Gilcrux – lovely atmospheric village pub with great food, real ale and good wine run by a great South African couple, Mike and Nadine. Just outside Cockermouth in Gilcrux village.
Return to Menu :