Date(s) - 12/08/2022
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Cockermouth Country Market
Cockermouth Country Market is has been serving the customers of this lovely Georgian Gem Town for over 17 years.
Locally-made Cakes, Bakes, Produce & Crafts Monthly Market, on Fridays (9am-12:30pm) and Saturdays (9am-3pm)
- Great little market, all locally home made produce
- Love this rural market with so many homemade goodies and crafts
- Great little market. A must see for us 2 or 3 times a year when on holiday here. Beautiful baking, handmade preserves and numerous crafts from knitting to jewellery. Come & see for yourself
- A lovely little market with very friendly stall holders. The Blood Orange Drizzle was delicious and didn’t last very long in our house! I’d definitely recommend a visit
- Everything I eat from here tastes delicious
- Lovely friendly environment, with delicious local produce
Forthcoming dates 2022
Location: United Reformed Church, Main Street, Cockermouth, Cumbria CA13 9LU
Have you discovered this friendly Georgian Gem town yet? Why not book a short break in Cockermouth and explore? Enter your dates below to see available accommodation.
If you have found these What's On in the Lake District pages useful please help to support Visit Cumbria by Booking Your Accommodation through us. You pay the same lowest rate but sometimes we receive a small commission for this, which helps us to keep our 1,500+ free pages online and updated. Your support helps us to maintain our independence and impartiality and is very much appreciated. Thank you.