Stapleton – St Mary’s Church
St Mary’s Church Stapleton stands about the centre of the township, near the Kirkbum rivulet. It is an ancient foundation, but the present edifice was erected in 1830 upon the site of the old church. It is a plain Gothic building, consisting of nave, chancel, porch, and tower, carrying four pinnacles.
Go to Menu :