Sedbergh – School Chapel

 
Location : Sedbergh
Ref Ref SD 658917

 

Sedbergh - School Chapel. Pic N1677.

 
The chapel is part of the independent Sedbergh School, founded in 1536. The present building was built in 1897, replacing a wooden chapel built in 1890.

 

Sedbergh - School Chapel.

 

Aerial photo by Simon Ledingham.

 

Go to Menu :