Renwick – All Saints’s Church
All Saints Church, Renwick, 1845 by Rev J Watson, replaces church of 1733. It has a nave, chancel and bellcote in the Norman style, and a two decker pulpit, probably from 1735.
left hand bell in the bellcote is medieval and is the partner of the alphabet bell that is on the floor in front of the pulpit.
Photos by Simon Ledingham.
Go to Menu :