Nicholforest – St Nicholas’ Church
Grid Ref NY 454779
St Nicholas’ Church, Nicholforest, is rock-faced, with nave, chancel and apse. There is a small wooden bell turret with a spire. By Alexander Graham, 1866-7. The wooden porch is Victorian.
There are many stained glass windows, all by John Scott & son, with a five light East window depicting Christ the Good Shepherd flanked by the four Evangelists.
Photos by Simon Ledingham.
Go to Menu :