Haverthwaite – St Anne’s Church
St Anne’s Chapel was built in 1824/25. It was originally a Chapel of Ease under Colton and without a legally defined district. In 1866 when the then incumbent of Colton resigned, the chapel became the Parish Church for Haverthwaite.
The church has one stained glass window – the East window – of ‘The Empty Tomb’ by an unknown artist.
Go to Menu :