Gamblesby – St John’s Church
Location : Gamblesby
Grid Ref NY 610393
Gamblesby Church, dedicated to St. John, is a chapel-of-ease to Addingham. It is a small but handsome edifice, erected in 1868.
The only stained glass windows are the geometrical and floral three light East Apse, by John Scott.
The conversion of St.John’s Church to a private home featured in a Channel 4 “Restoration Man” program.
Photos by Simon Ledingham.
Go to Menu :