Cumrew – St Mary’s Church

 

Grid Ref NY 551503

 

Cumrew - St Mary's Church.

 

The Church, dedicated to St. Mary, is a small but neat edifice, with a tower at the west end carrying two bells. It was designed by George Dale Oliver, 1890, and described by Pevsner as ‘bad architecture’.

 

Aerial photo by Simon Ledingham.

 

Go to Menu :

stats