Cautley – St Mark’s Church

 

Location : Sedbergh
Grid Ref SD 692946

 

Cautley - St Mark's Church.

 

St Mark’s church was built in 1847 to serve the people of Cautley. It is part of the United Parishes of Sedbergh, Cautley and Garsdale. It was designed by architect William Butterfield.

 

Cautley - St Mark's Church.

 

Cautley - St Mark's Church.

 

Cautley - St Mark's Church.

 
Photos by Matthew Emmott.

 

Go to Menu :

stats