Barrow-in-Furness – St Aidan’s Church
Middle Hill, Barrow-in-Furness, LA13 9HD. Tel 01229 830445.
St Aidan’s church was founded in 1951. The need for a new Anglican church was being considered in 1945-46: a hall-church was commenced in 1951 and dedicated on 5 July 1952. The new church adjoining the hall was consecrated on 16 December 1967.
Photos by Martin Norgate
Go to Menu :