Lake District Accommodation, Cumbria
Browse and book online simply and easily with secure payment for peace of mind. Plan & book your Lake District accommodation for your holiday or short break with Visit Cumbria.
The Farm – a NEW quirky, Alternative B&B, with vegetarian & vegan breakfasts, just 25 minutes from Keswick, has rooms available (minimum 2 night stay) @ £70 per room per night for 2 people. Find out more here >
We think you’ll like ….
Well done you! You’ve picked the breathtakingly beautiful Lake District and Cumbria for your family holiday, romantic retreat, group getaway or short break.
And you’ve come to exactly the right place to search and book places to stay in the Lake District and Cumbria for your holiday, as well as accessing over 1,500 original information pages written by those of us lucky enough to live here all year round. Find the most comprehensive selection of Lake District Accommodation on Visit Cumbria.
If you’re not sure which stunning part of the Lakes & Cumbria to visit check out the Area Accommodation pages below, each of which has a quick guide to that region.
By Area – Cumbria & Lake District Accommodation Pages :
|South Lakes||including Windermere, Grasmere & Ambleside|
|North Lakes||including Keswick, Borrowdale & Cockermouth|
|West Lakes||including Wasdale, Ravenglass & Eskdale|
|East Lakes||including Ullswater, Penrith & Glenridding|
|Eden Valley||including North Pennines, Appleby & Kirkby Stephen|
|North Cumbria||including Carlisle, Hadrian’s Wall & the Border Lands|
|South Cumbria||including Grange-over-Sands, Kendal & Arnside|
|Yorkshire Dales||including Dent, Kirkby Lonsdale & Sedbergh|
More Ideas for your perfect holiday
- Country House Hotels : 10 of the best gracious and elegant Country House Hotels in the Lake District. Set in glorious landscape, some with lake frontage, all with stunning views.
- Luxury Spa Hotels : our pick of the perfect Lakeland hotels to relax and be pampered in. All with indoor heated pools and spa facilities.
- Family Friendly Hotels : if you are looking for a hotel that goes the extra mile to make your family welcome browse these child friendly top Lake District hotels.
- Dog Friendly Hotels : join us as we track down the best Lake District and Cumbrian hotels offering a genuine welcome to your pet, all with great walks from the door.
- Luxury Boutique B&Bs : beautiful bed and breakfast and guest houses in the Lakes offering the very best of b&b accommodation in both town centre and rural locations.
- B&B Farm Stays : for a tranquil and traditional way of life with a wonderful Lakeland welcome and, of course, those amazing Cumbrian farmhouse breakfasts.
- Town Centre B&Bs with Parking : Windermere, Keswick, Bowness & Ambleside B&Bs with free private parking within easy walking distance of the centres.
- Dog Friendly Holiday Cottages : beautiful cottages welcoming your pet, with great walks from the door and within a stroll of the best pet friendly walkers’ inns.
- Holiday Cottages with Hot Tubs : soak aching muscles, make it a social occasion, laugh in the face of Lakeland’s weather – go on – enjoy a little something special.